Baby K is 1 year old!
What a year it has been, in terms of K's growth and development. I am still amazed that we are already at the 1 year mark. Where is my little baby? He is still a 小不點 physically compare to other kids of his age. But he is on his way to toddlerhood. He loves to cruise, can do the proper crawl, loves to babble. Trying to assert his independence (when it comes to feeding)...grandma and mommy just isn't ready to let go. Our excuse? He is a little guy who needs to eat more! As I look ahead, still more changes will be coming. He will start day care soon. We need to transition him to sippy cup and table food. The biggest hurdle is his high gag reflex, which makes eating chunkier food difficult. There are lots of things on my mind and I am not sure how everything will pan out. I'll remind myself what Q said to me. Even this stage will pass. Better take the time to love his chub now. Because, six months from now, I'll have a skinny toddler and those cutie cheeks and chubby thighs will be a distant memory.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home