A Banner

自言自語: Random Musings of a Delusional Cat

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

LazyDog & WorkingCat

Random Musing of a Delusional Cat

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Baby K is 3 months old

He smiles. He coos. He is much more active during the day. He still cries when he has gas. He is much bigger now such that everyone here have sore arms and achy back. He has to be held to fall asleep. He wakes up at night to nurse a 2-3 times but goes right back to sleep.

As for me...I am slowly moving back to life, but not quite. I am back to work, but not quite. In the office part time, and all I want to do afterward is to go home and stay home with the baby. I am still not to bringing baby out and about. Not even to visit friends. Why? I have lots of excuses. My mom can stay home with the baby for now. Why bother with the hassle of bringing baby out? Baby is not prime time ready with spit up and crying. Am I being overprotective? Then the thought of breastfeeding anywhere other than home simply freaks me out. I just can't imagine having to support him without my pillow. What if baby pukes after feeding? What about milk leakage that inevitably happens? Ack! Driving myself insane with these thoughts...

Labels: baby

posted by wcat @ 9:52 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LazyDog & WorkingCat

自言自語: Random Musings of a Delusional Cat

Contributors

  • zdog
  • wcat

Currently

  • My Sunday Mornings
  • Mission Organization
  • Four Laws of Simplicity

Family and Friend Blogs

  • 丹丹的照片日記
  • My Corner of the Universe
  • 大頭文生活筆記
  • Daily Wiener
  • 曼蒂的平凡札記
  • Little Zoey
  • Journey to Parenthood

Everyday Blogs

  • {A}
  • Dooce
  • Andrew Sullivan
  • Calculated Risk
  • Karen Russell
  • Posie Gets Cozy
  • A Beautiful Mess

Favorite Books

  • 小王子

Previous Posts

  • Baby contraption
  • Go gentle into that good night
  • Happy Chinese New Year!
  • Decoding Baby's Cry
  • Jumping back
  • Immunization 101
  • The art of burping a baby
  • 屬牛人虎年運程
  • Regarding breastfeeding
  • Random thoughts