Happenings
Zdog landed a job offer in SF. To say I am relieved is an understatement. I am really hoping this will be a turning point for his career. I myself am also exploring other job options. The startup that I am with right now is looking for 2nd round of funding. I am unconvinced the technology will make the major break through with the current crew (including myself).
And Baby K? He is growing leaps and bounds. Loves loves LOVES his fingers. He can suck at them so hard that he gags (and subsequently throws up). He even tries to jam his fingers into his mouth when nursing. Nursing really is another headache. For awhile he refuses to eat bottle. My mom figured out a way to feed him bottle...while he is sleeping. hehehe. However, now, he is being difficult on the boobs. He doesn't reject it, but he is so busy looking around and around, that he just doesn't have the time to eat. He will arch his neck so far back, like 90 degrees away from his body, so he can study his environment (anywhere but the food source). Sigh...
The kitties probably felt neglected. I simply don't have the energy to play with them. We did allow them into the master bedroom, a major concession on our part. Still love them to pieces.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home