A Banner

自言自語: Random Musings of a Delusional Cat

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

LazyDog & WorkingCat

Random Musing of a Delusional Cat

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Baby K is 11 months old

Time flies as always in retrospect. We are two weeks into his 11 month. Teeth number 7 and 8 are peeking out. K loves to cruise up and down the landing, play with the buttons on my stereo system (please please don't break it), tantrum whenever he doesn't get his way, and, always so excited to see me when I come home from work. I have to say, that is just...so cute. :) Sometimes, K seems especially attached to me. I am not sure why since I really don't spend much time with him.

Food wise, K is still having trouble with lumpy foods. He really is not getting baby Japanese crackers (who doesn't love J-crackers? Strange baby). But, he can eat Cheerios. According to Grandma, he had twenty pieces on his own a couple days back! Wow. He also really want to eat whatever we are eating. But, we are just so afraid of him gagging and throwing up all the food that took forever to get inside him.

K got a mild fever Tuesday night (11/9). I was clueless (he just dressed too warmly, no? oh.) My mom caught his bug almost immediately. I think she worries more than I. Makes me wonder how she raised three of us on her own? But despite her sickness, she continued to provide care for K. What a trooper. I don't think I can live up to her tenacity.

posted by wcat @ 8:34 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LazyDog & WorkingCat

自言自語: Random Musings of a Delusional Cat

Contributors

  • zdog
  • wcat

Currently

  • My Sunday Mornings
  • Mission Organization
  • Four Laws of Simplicity

Family and Friend Blogs

  • 丹丹的照片日記
  • My Corner of the Universe
  • 大頭文生活筆記
  • Daily Wiener
  • 曼蒂的平凡札記
  • Little Zoey
  • Journey to Parenthood

Everyday Blogs

  • {A}
  • Dooce
  • Andrew Sullivan
  • Calculated Risk
  • Karen Russell
  • Posie Gets Cozy
  • A Beautiful Mess

Favorite Books

  • 小王子

Previous Posts

  • 10/10/10
  • Baby K is 10 months old
  • Baby K is 8 months old
  • Growth and hormon
  • Baby K is 6 months old
  • Sleep regression?
  • Happenings
  • The Witching Hour
  • Baby K is 3 months old
  • Baby contraption