Baby K is 6 months old
I have been telling myself to log in and jot things down, even just one sentence, for a few weeks now. But, it seems surfing mindlessly is so much easier than writing a blog entry. Anyways, lots of changes still coming down the pipe. Going to be busy busy.
Where to start.
Zdog and I put down a bid to buy a house in MSJ. Fixer upper. Probate sale. Still in escrow (the path to getting a loan is not so smooth). But, once the house closes, we are planning major remodeling. Assuming we can pay for it.
I am back to work full time. At Ericsson. The good thing is all the folks that I used to work with in Engineering are still there. Making the transition easy. The bad thing? Ericsson is a giant machine. Talk about terrible inefficiencies (due to their outsourcing model) and big corporate bureaucracy. No one seems to be happy. I suppose I just have to deal with that.
Lastly. Baby K is growing leaps and bounds. His development is really taking off. Everyday he is doing something new. He is ever so alert, wants to see new things, the same ol' tricks just don't cut it anymore. We are bringing in new baby furnishings for him. To say this little condo is just not big enough to house all the modern baby gears is an understatement.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home