Life's challenge - July
So, I signed up for this class at BPS with Heidi Swapp, A Year to Remember 2007.
I totally slacked off since February. Did zilch. Anyways, hopefully by blogging about it, I can get back into things and not slide any more.
The class is an interesting set up. It is for the whole year. Every week, we get a handout and a audio message. There is a theme for every month. The last week of every month, Ms. Heidi will give a life challenge. Then, first week of the new month, we have an Art challenge. We get the whole month to work on the challenges. Meanwhile, Ms. Heidi will give us bonus projects the last remainder weeks of the month.
So, the July challenge is, define what fun means to me and bring fun into everyday life.
Okay...what! Totally stumped me.
I don't think of myself as a "fun" person. Honestly. I am entirely too serious. Every thingevery action has to have a purpose because I have so much to do but so little time. Must be productive, do something, go somewhere. Never in the moment (I desperately want to change that). But...am I having fun? Am I enjoying life? What is fun? What is fun for me? When do I have fun?
Labels: Self


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home