Thankful
Two recent events that I have been wanting to say a few words about.
Baby showers - I had three. First one in socal, with my college friends. These girls are friends for life. Second one at work, have to thank the office manager for being so thoughtful. The third and final is Kirdan's House Warming, aka Informal Baby Shower For Kirdan, held here at the kitty pad. As all the girlfriends told me, enjoy the last moments of "all about me." Because once the baby arrives, it will be "all about baby."
So enjoy I did. I spent all my time chatting and basking in friendship and ended up with no photos. zDog only took a couple before and after so memories is all I have for posterity. Some highlights. D made the cutest fruit bowl and the yummiest cup cake.
There was at one point seven children under the age of 7 in this tiny pad. Insane noise ensued. Chorizo made his mark by swallowing a balled up cup cake wrapping from my hand. I felt so thankful and lucky to have such great friends, for all the love and support from them. If I recall, last time zDog and I hosted any event was like 3 or 4 years ago. Thanksgiving I believe. Talking about Thanksgiving, my brother and his wife were here this year. The main reason is to bring mom up here to help me with post pregnancy. The other is to spend some time enjoying San Francisco, which they weren't able to do last time they were in town (4 years ago for my wedding).
Thank you little brother!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home