A Banner

自言自語: Random Musings of a Delusional Cat

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

LazyDog & WorkingCat

Random Musing of a Delusional Cat

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Shooting Star Sighting

On the way home tonight, around 7:45pm-ish. zDog was driving west bound on Yerba Buena on our way home. The road was quiet without any cars. All of a sudden, I saw a very small but bright light moving incredibly fast towards the horizon. Then, swish! It faded away. While I was still trying to wrap my head around what I saw, zdog commented excitedly, "Shooting star!"

How exciting was that?! The first shooting star I have ever seen with my naked eyes. Both zdog and I simultaneously wished for a good baby with good health. Can you tell we are parents-to-be?


That moment was truly magical. It felt like it was just zDog and I, with baby Kirdan still in my belly. Just the three of us. I felt content.

Labels: Life, preggo

posted by wcat @ 9:09 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LazyDog & WorkingCat

自言自語: Random Musings of a Delusional Cat

Contributors

  • zdog
  • wcat

Currently

  • My Sunday Mornings
  • Mission Organization
  • Four Laws of Simplicity

Family and Friend Blogs

  • 丹丹的照片日記
  • My Corner of the Universe
  • 大頭文生活筆記
  • Daily Wiener
  • 曼蒂的平凡札記
  • Little Zoey
  • Journey to Parenthood

Everyday Blogs

  • {A}
  • Dooce
  • Andrew Sullivan
  • Calculated Risk
  • Karen Russell
  • Posie Gets Cozy
  • A Beautiful Mess

Favorite Books

  • 小王子

Previous Posts

  • 3D Ultrasound
  • Pagan Poetry
  • 36th week
  • Bonding
  • Nesting
  • Niece, so far, the only one...
  • 32 weeks
  • Small Shake
  • Ode to Normal Day
  • 30th week