Nesting
I have been busy nesting. All the usual images that you can conjure up, painting, furniture moving, etc. The only thing I that I am not doing is shopping for baby items. But that is because I am very lucky to have gotten a lot of things from friends and family who are ahead of me in the family making business. :)
So, I got kicked out of my "craft room" and relocated to the downstairs mezzanine area. The main bedroom and living room furniture are rearranged to fit all the extra items coming out of my room. Many thanks to C for helping us out.
Don't ask me how I accumulated so much in such small space. I am amazed myself. :P Instead of buying matching baby furniture, zdog and I have been doing LOTS of painting to make mismatched items look..well, matching. Here is a little dresser that we bought eons ago from JoAnn's for $20,
I truly appreciate IKEA furniture after assembling this little pieceAll the major items are complete but there are still plenty of things to do. I am hoping to have before and after pictures to share soon. After all, the clock is ticking away...
Labels: preggo



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home