Bonding
I usually get up around 6am (regardless of weekday or weekend) and enjoy the peace and quiet of a good morning. Since baby has been active the past few weeks, I have been sharing that morning with his acrobatics in my belly. I have to admit it is cute. I play the what-is-baby-up-to guess game. Or, I simply feel.
In other news. Zdog saw my belly profile and commented, "Wow, your legs look like sticks." The reality is my thighs are the size of tree trunks and my calves giant daikon roots. Just imagine the size of my belly... My OBGYN will determine at the 36th week check up, whether my belly is too large. If yes, then I will need an ultrasound to determine the size of the baby. If baby is too large, then I will probably need a c-section. At this point, I simply have to play by the ear. Other than continue with my yoga routine and eating healthy, I don't really have any other control. C'est la vie.
Labels: preggo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home