A Banner

自言自語: Random Musings of a Delusional Cat

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

LazyDog & WorkingCat

Random Musing of a Delusional Cat

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Priorities

So, the goal this year is to live consciously and be active. In that light, I set my sight on a couple activities that I thought would get me there.

1. Run the SF marathon (July 29). Consider running the Bay to Breaker as part of training (that's in May, 7.5 miles). Erm...so far, I have been slacking very badly. Went from 5 days/wk on training to 1 day/wk. And clock is ticking away.

2. I am taking a year-long SB class. Have assignment once a week. I am 6 WEEKS BEHIND on homework! How did this happen?

This is a recent add, post the rejection,
3. For my career, I am re-energized and committed to learn and grow. But, this means overtime and coming home exhausted...and in turn, I have no time for Item 1 and 2.

Only three items. How do I balance it all? And I don't even have kids yet!

Labels: Life

posted by wcat @ 9:01 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LazyDog & WorkingCat

自言自語: Random Musings of a Delusional Cat

Contributors

  • zdog
  • wcat

Currently

  • My Sunday Mornings
  • Mission Organization
  • Four Laws of Simplicity

Family and Friend Blogs

  • 丹丹的照片日記
  • My Corner of the Universe
  • 大頭文生活筆記
  • Daily Wiener
  • 曼蒂的平凡札記
  • Little Zoey
  • Journey to Parenthood

Everyday Blogs

  • {A}
  • Dooce
  • Andrew Sullivan
  • Calculated Risk
  • Karen Russell
  • Posie Gets Cozy
  • A Beautiful Mess

Favorite Books

  • 小王子

Previous Posts

  • Training log wk 8 d3
  • Rejection
  • Sewing so simple
  • Training log wk7 d4
  • Lacking training...
  • Scrap-a-faire
  • Training log wk5 d7, wk6 d1, d2, d3
  • Utah
  • The Interview
  • Training log wk5 d3, d4, & d5