A Banner

自言自語: Random Musings of a Delusional Cat

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

LazyDog & WorkingCat

Random Musing of a Delusional Cat

Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Interview

Kicked my butt. I was exhausted and unhappy with my performance afterwards. A lot of the questions, basic knowledge, I should'v known but blanked out on. I talked to a total of six people, not a single easy one. The stress from the day makes me not want to come back to this company. People say this is the best place to work. I don't see how that is possible. Probably because my pride is a little hurt...I am not as good as I thought I am. Sigh...

So, the training is on hold again. I was completed pooped out after the intense grilling Friday. Good thing zdog planned a Salt Lake trip this weekend. We fly out Saturday, snowboard Sunday, then I'll be back in town Monday morning. Hopefully I will have adjusted my frame of mind by then.

Labels: Life, marathon

posted by wcat @ 8:41 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LazyDog & WorkingCat

自言自語: Random Musings of a Delusional Cat

Contributors

  • zdog
  • wcat

Currently

  • My Sunday Mornings
  • Mission Organization
  • Four Laws of Simplicity

Family and Friend Blogs

  • 丹丹的照片日記
  • My Corner of the Universe
  • 大頭文生活筆記
  • Daily Wiener
  • 曼蒂的平凡札記
  • Little Zoey
  • Journey to Parenthood

Everyday Blogs

  • {A}
  • Dooce
  • Andrew Sullivan
  • Calculated Risk
  • Karen Russell
  • Posie Gets Cozy
  • A Beautiful Mess

Favorite Books

  • 小王子

Previous Posts

  • Training log wk5 d3, d4, & d5
  • Catching up
  • Slacked off...again
  • Training log wk4 d3 (Tuesday 2/13)
  • Training log wk4 d2
  • Training log wk3 d7, wk4 d1
  • Training log wk3 d4, d5, d6
  • Capture the moment...
  • Keeping myself honest
  • Off to Tahoe tonight