A Banner

自言自語: Random Musings of a Delusional Cat

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

LazyDog & WorkingCat

Random Musing of a Delusional Cat

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Another week came and went

And not just any week. This marks the end of March, which also marks the end of the first quarter of 2007.

I am taking stock of the projects that I promised myself this year. Unfortunately, I haven't make much progress on most. Do I sound like a broken record? I certainly feel like I am. Sigh. Perhaps I have taken too much onto my plate again. Anyways, let's review.

1. Half Marathon training: March has been a miserable month for this goal of mine. I am ashamed to report only 5 days. Only three months left. Need to get cranking. For the overall goal to be more active, I did have two days of snowboarding at SLC.

2. A Year to Remember class: another horrible showing for the month of March. I did zero homework. I am probably just going to skip this one and start April fresh. For the overall goal of scrapbooking learning, I did take 7 classes from Scrap-a-faire. Learned lots of tricks on Photoshop and misc techniques.

3. Learn and be motivated at work: Well, I know I sinked a lot of time here this month. Lots of overtime. Attended Semitherm and learned lots. Doing more readings on engineering fundamentals. Even more in store for April.

I think I really need to find a balance. There has got to be a way to balance life and work. I don't want work to be my life.

Labels: Life, Self

posted by wcat @ 8:15 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LazyDog & WorkingCat

自言自語: Random Musings of a Delusional Cat

Contributors

  • zdog
  • wcat

Currently

  • My Sunday Mornings
  • Mission Organization
  • Four Laws of Simplicity

Family and Friend Blogs

  • 丹丹的照片日記
  • My Corner of the Universe
  • 大頭文生活筆記
  • Daily Wiener
  • 曼蒂的平凡札記
  • Little Zoey
  • Journey to Parenthood

Everyday Blogs

  • {A}
  • Dooce
  • Andrew Sullivan
  • Calculated Risk
  • Karen Russell
  • Posie Gets Cozy
  • A Beautiful Mess

Favorite Books

  • 小王子

Previous Posts

  • Who is Dr. Mao?
  • Good food, good time
  • One good heart
  • No training...again
  • Training log wk 9 d1 (Sunday 3/18)
  • Training log wk 8 d7 (Saturday 3/17)
  • Training log wk 8 d5
  • Interesting read
  • Priorities
  • Training log wk 8 d3