Wow...2006 about to leave
Half of 2006 came and left. I am dusting this little blog off. Hoping 2007 it'll see more activities.
Looking back...
Jan 08 BetterPhoto: Took Digital Photography beginner 8wk course online.
June 22 CKU San Jose Album: Took Cathy Zielski's Encyclopedia of My Ordinary Life tract. Spent 3 days at the DoubleTree hotel with 500+ women crazy about scrapbooking.
Oct 19: I turned 33.
Nov 12 SF Book Center: Played with Letterpresses, came home with very sore arms and lots of beautifully printed designs.
Dec 19: The company I worked for got acquired. I have mixed feelings about it. 2007 shall be very interesting.
Fun times...
July 08 Queen for a day: L and I took H out for a day of girly fun at SF Ritz Carlton.
July 15 zDog's friend AK got married
Aug 19 my friend TL got married
Aug 27 zDog's friend TC got married
Sept 09 zDog's sister got married
Sept 30 zDog took me to Fringales, we celebrated our 1st year anniversary :O
Nov 27 - Dec 08 zDog and I went to Japan/Tokyo and Taiwan/Taipei, for a little vacation. Awesome time. One of these days I'll post some photos
Reflection...
Somehow I feel like I accomplished nothing. H asked what I would've done to feel more accomplished. I don't have an answer...
Labels: Self


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home