Ch-ch-ch-changes
I am attributing this restlessness to midlife crisis.
A desire to make significant changes in core aspects of day to day life or situation, such as in career, marriage, or romantic relationships.On the otherhand, this year is my 本命年 (běn mìng nián). 2009 is the year of ox, my birth year zodiac sign.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"According to Chinese Zodiac, if the zodiac sign of birth year is same to the zodiac sign of yearly cycle, then that's an unlucky year to the person".
Oh, joy for me. Well, Barack Obama was also born in the year of Ox. Everyone knows what a challenging year 2009 is for him!
So, change? Yeah, it is coming for me. The latest is a potential job move that had found itself to me. It is scaring the heck out of me, but I think I'll do it. Unfortunately, according to my fortune, there is no luck for me. Ack!
Labels: Life


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home