A Banner

自言自語: Random Musings of a Delusional Cat

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

LazyDog & WorkingCat

Random Musing of a Delusional Cat

Friday, January 02, 2009

2008 Year End Review and 2009 New Year Resolution

My 2008 is one of the more dismal year to date. I didn't accomplish my 2008 resolution (eliminate clutter in the house). I stopped running, rarely blogged, and everyday I feel a vague sense of stress,malcontent, and low energy level. My 401k funds got a 40% haircut, I lost some hard earned $$$ when FDIC took over Indymac (July 2008), and I still couldn't afford that dream house of mine. I found out mid year that I have anovulatory cycles, hence the childless state. Truthfully, I am ambivalent about having a child. However, Warren wants one. So I am trying, for him. So far, we are unsuccessful (even with Clomid). It is a very strange feeling to work towards a goal that I don't particularly care for and not have much control over the result. Tiresome.

I hope 2009 will be a year of results. I will be going through three more Clomid cycles with IUI most likely. Although its success rate is low, for certain I do not want to go through IVF. I will continue to look for that affordable dream house. I am really looking forward to the photography class starting in two weeks. I have a few To-Do tasks that I really need to get done. I am the queen of procrastination (grimace). So, no big revelation or new project this year. The plan is to finish what I started in 2008 and clean up those overdue tasks.

Labels: Self

posted by wcat @ 6:14 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

LazyDog & WorkingCat

自言自語: Random Musings of a Delusional Cat

Contributors

  • zdog
  • wcat

Currently

  • My Sunday Mornings
  • Mission Organization
  • Four Laws of Simplicity

Family and Friend Blogs

  • 丹丹的照片日記
  • My Corner of the Universe
  • 大頭文生活筆記
  • Daily Wiener
  • 曼蒂的平凡札記
  • Little Zoey
  • Journey to Parenthood

Everyday Blogs

  • {A}
  • Dooce
  • Andrew Sullivan
  • Calculated Risk
  • Karen Russell
  • Posie Gets Cozy
  • A Beautiful Mess

Favorite Books

  • 小王子

Previous Posts

  • Happy New Year!
  • Barack Obama!
  • Happy Anniversary to us
  • Isn't he darling?
  • Farmer's market
  • 2008 Green Fair
  • Car ride with Chorizo 6/1/2008.
  • Can't get any cuter
  • Saturday Morning
  • To be a mother