Reflections
As 2007 comes to a close, it also means time for me to take stock of my accomplishments and regrets, and to think about my New Year Resolution for 2008.
First, I am glad I started keeping this blog a bit more regularly. I can go back in time and revisit my thoughts...I suppose that is the one reason to keep a journal. Right, call me slow, but I'll get there. :) hehehe.
Anyways, my goal for 2007. I am glad to report that this is one goal accomplished. Yay!
Second, I had a list of side projects and self improvements in the back of my head. But, since I did not officially announce them or give priority to, they went by the way side. I am wondering if that should change since I am very much a schedule/goal oriented type of person. But, I am also a big proponent of have one and only one New Year Resolution. The reason being, it is more likely to get accomplished. And I can proudly say, it works. However, I would like to track my side agenda without too much distraction as well. Hm..I need to think about this some more.
Labels: Life


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home