Last day of 2007
I've been on a cleaning-organizing-decluttering binge. One that I must go through at the end of every year, like it is biologically built in. In zdog's case, such urge is simply not present. He has very simple needs. He can live forever in a card board furnished house I am sure. And let's not forget his pile organization system and reluctance to part with things (even holey shoes). I should've picked up on that during his bachelor days.
I used rearrange or change my furnitures every 3-6 months. I have toned it down to every year. Because all the moving around drives zdog crazy.
I used file paperwork every month and shred every three months. I have ceded that control to zdog. And it drives me insane (from the aforementioned pile system and packrat syndrome).
Since we don't have the luxury of having a his and her room (and I admit, I took up most of the room), I am looking for ways to generate dedicated space for zdog. One that works for him but not be an eyesore to me. I got a collection box to display some of his nick nacks. I am thinking of bookshelf for him to store his magazines and books and CDs and papers. Going to make room in the closet for his out-of-season clothes. I need a better way to store all the paperwork that he hasn't had time to go through, and ones that he went through but IN PILES instead of in files.
Labels: random


1 Comments:
zdog a packrat? no way! hee hee!
Post a Comment
<< Home